The Coca-Cola Company is a multinational beverage corporation. With over 86,200 employees worldwide, best known as the producer of Coca-Cola. The Coca-Cola Company also manufactures, sells, and markets other non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups, and alcoholic beverages. Our mission is to refresh the world in mind, body and spirit. To inspire moments of optimism and happiness through our brands and actions. The Coca-Cola Company distributes coke, diet coke, and other soft drinks worldwide. The company primarily offers nonalcoholic beverages, including sparkling beverages and still beverages. Its sparkling beverages include nonalcoholic ready-to-drink beverages with carbonation such as carbonated energy drinks, and carbonated waters and flavored waters. The company’s still beverages comprise nonalcoholic beverages without carbonation, including noncarbonated waters, flavored and enhanced waters, noncarbonated energy drinks, juices and juice drinks, ready-to-drink teas and coffees, and sports drinks. It also provides flavoring ingredients, sweeteners, beverage ingredients, and fountain syrups as well as powders for purified water products. The Coca-Cola Company sells its products primarily under the Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Light, Coca-Cola Zero, Sprite, Fanta, Minute Maid, Powerade, Aquarius, Dasani, Glacéau Vitamin water, Georgia, Simply, Minute Maid Pulpy, Del Valle, Ayataka, Bonaqua/Bonaqa, and Schweppes brand names. Our business is built on people. People who share the mindset to out-perform in everything we do. Combined with our inherent values, it is the foundation of our Coca-Cola culture and enables us to fulfill our purpose.
We have an exciting opportunity is available for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our ll-star team at The Coca-Cola Company. The Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the warehouse, maintaining stock level and ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and tidy and free from hazards. We can create global reach with local focus because of the strength of the Coca-Cola system, which comprises our company and our bottling partners worldwide. As a Warehouse Supervisor, you’ll lead a team of hourly associates in the execution of all shipping and receipts of our beverage throughout the country. This role is also responsible for managing order fulfillment of customer orders. We’re looking for someone that is detail oriented with a passion for leading and managing multiple projects. The Warehouse Supervisor role is responsible for supervising and managing all production warehouse operations using efficient and safe warehouse processes through the supervision of warehouse team members. Must adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices and Quality standards. A career at the Coca-Cola Company is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s more than working for the global beverage leader; it’s an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career; we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world. As a global icon and keeper of the world’s most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of the Coca-Cola Group. One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviours that lead to growth. Our Growth Behaviours,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life by sending your CV and Cover letter for your desired role at the Coca-Cola Company.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review customer orders at warehouse/facility using knowledge of equipment capability and capacity to ensure proper asset utilization (e.g., placing remanufactured dispensers in place of new equipment) and provide feedback to the party responsible for placing the order.
- Provide direct reports with leadership, direction, and coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance and skills.
- Inspect facility (e.g., production, warehouse, service/installation) to assure adherence to safety and operating policies and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) using Company policies and procedures.
- Manage plant or warehouse metrics (e.g., breakage, yields, product obsolescence) using historical data, current information, and metrics targets to minimize costs.
- Evaluate and measure performance of external service providers (e.g., suppliers, distributors, third party logistics providers) using applicable performance metrics to ensure quality, service, efficiency, and delivery to specifications as set forth in agreements.
- Co-Lead the development and maintenance of warehousing procedures/processes within the Logistics Program to improve operational effectiveness and Kore compliance.
- Developing and executing process improvement projects and initiatives to drive operational effectiveness within the CDC.
- Responsible for managing departmental expenses and annual business plan targets, goals, and objectives.
- Support Inventory Control Functions by ensuring that all activities are performed to meet requirements.?
- Ensures that correct security procedures are observed in handling of packaging materials, ingredients, finished product, shipments, paperwork and general freight movement into and out of the warehouse.?
- Assists in inventory control procedures (e.g.? Cycle counting) for all packaging materials, ingredients, and finished product.?
- Familiarizes themselves with Company and Plant policies concerning traffic procedures, security, reports, and with applicable Federal and industry regulations concerning freight shipments.
- Performs other duties related to Good Manufacturing Practices, shipping, receiving, minor maintenance, or other duties as required by the supervisor.?
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of warehouse/inventory experience.
- Experience managing people /budgets with 2+ years supervising warehouse/inventory staff preferred.
- Computer and database application skills and strong working knowledge of SAP.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems.
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and overtime if needed to support business needs.
- Ability to understand, record, and communicate material and product information.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Know and follow all Goods Manufacturing Process (GMP), safety, attendance, and rules of conduct guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies and processes.
- Excellent leadership skills including development, supervision, and accountability.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting demands and to prioritize accordingly.
- Demonstrated experience in people management in a people focused, team-based environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a team based, matrixed, ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrate leadership in a team environment where honest communication, a positive attitude, engagement, and personal accountability is expected.
- Knowledge of safe work practices, including OSHA regulations, forklift certification, and training.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have good computer skills.