AZADEA Group is a premier lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East and Africa. With over 12,000 employees, dedicated offices in every market it operates, and world-class infrastructure, the company oversees more than 650 stores.
- Company: Azadea Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Shop Manager
The Shop Manager is responsible for leading and managing the store operation to deliver the highest standards of customer service and to maximize sales and profitability in line with the company’s objectives. He/she is also responsible for the inventory, maintenance, and external appearance of his / her shop.
- Detect, anticipate, and provide regular feedback on customers’ needs, market trends, and competitor’s activities affecting the region/ market.
- Greet customers, offer assistance, and serve them in order to ensure their needs and complaints are answered in a timely manner with quality and customer service standards creating customer loyalty and portfolio.
- Ensure a smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments as well as monitor all kinds of inventory activities such as cycle counts and stock movements including transfers between shops, transfers to/from warehouse, damaged items, devolution, etc.
- Analyze hourly/daily/weekly sales performance, monitor selling items, missing sizes/ items, and collection rotation (in coordination with BM and VM) in order to identify replenishment needs, place accurate orders, meet stock performance objectives and maximize sales and sellout.
- Prepare staff schedules based on budgeted hours and/ or visitors’ traffic, daily sales targets, events, operational needs (including shipments, stock count, sale, etc.) as well as ensure the effective communication of sales plans and set daily and hourly targets to the Shop/Department team.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate team members to ensure that they have the necessary skill base and required image and that they are optimally enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company; conduct daily Japanese meetings to keep the staff informed and engaged.
- Log/update all commercial and operational information as well as various requests on the provided plaƞorms (Helpdesks, Events, Loss Prevention application, etc.) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage annual allocated budget by monitoring expenditure up to set limits, optimizing and reducing costs where possible and reporting variances versus budget (validating it with DM/BM first)
- Oversee the shop’s image and ensure its compliance with the brand’s standards, verify and follow up on the cleanliness, display, and maintenance of the shop including the window, cash, and stock room.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of experience in a managerial role; Previous experience in the industry/retail is a major plus
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Fluency in English.