Posting Country: Ghana
Date Posted: 18-Jun-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
• Develop collaborative cross-functional working relationships with all Business units and serve as a business relationship linkage at all level including Senior Management
• The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that customer’s need is satisfied
Responsibilities and Experience
1. Impact on business
• Agree with business units on technology Service level requirements
• Agree with internal business support unit on Operational Level Agreements
• Relate with Business units to ascertain performance levels of Services from a Customer and Users perspective.
• Understand the changing business needs and determine levels of Service required to support the business.
• Translate Strategic, Tactical and Operational objectives of business units to Service Level Agreements/Technology deliverables
2.- Customers, supplier and third parties
• Ensure Underpinning contract support technology Service Level Agreements
• Conduct Customer Satisfaction Surveys and report on user’s experience of Services
• Development and maintenance of technology vendor, supplier and contract database
3.- Leadership and teamwork
• Drive the drafting, implementing and monitoring of Service improvement plans
• Attend regular technology and business governance meetings
• Deliver a ‘Service mentality’ and ‘collaboration approach’ in relationships between technology and business units.
• Facilitates and leads the planning and execution of business change management systems through the use of technology
• Actively adheres to and enforce compliance and risk management policies, and participates in business continuity planning
4.- Innovation and change
• Manage and oversee a well-documented auditable processes that assures quality of service and maximise delivery capability
• Leads in identifying, assessing and promoting the use of existent and innovative technologies for increased productivity or new capabilities for the business
• Influence existing market standards, processes and procedures and facilitate the generation of ideas from the team members.
• Performs research, and investigates potential solutions for internal client groups and communicates solution recommendations that support business requirements
• Provide clear communication through workshops, presentations and (or) other informal sessions to stakeholders on service issues and their resolutions
• Monitor and Report on technology Service Level Performance/Achievements
• Works to communicate and understand concerns related to technology alignment across
• Strong technological background, with BSc qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
• ITIL Foundation Certificate, Practitioner in Service Level Management will be an added advantage
• 2 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
• Solid understanding and technical expertise in a broad range application and technical architecture components (applications/OS, database, network)
• Experience in technology Service support and Delivery Experience
• Experience in Service Level Management Experience
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of procedures and customer related processes
Our Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.