A Fast-Moving Consumable Goods (FMCG) company that has since grown across West and Central Africa. The company’s Core business is manufacturing, selling and distribution of fast- moving consumable goods. The company’s strength lies in its exceptional human resource team whilst using their local knowledge and ability to manage an equally robust logistics network. Location: Accra
Sales supervisor oversees 4 pillars Distributor Engagement, Sales Force Development and Motivation, Open Markets availability, Retail availability.
His responsibilities include:
1. In initial stage he/she will be responsible for redistributing goods from distributors place and work in each market to develop sales for our new product
2. Appointment, Management, and development of distributors by consistently reviewing the daily sales and stock levels, advising on sales and operations, and engaging them on a common platform.
3. Development of monthly sales plans of all products to meet the sales target of all SKUs in alignment with the Annual Operating Plan.
4. Recruit, manage and coach the sales force to develop their skills to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and Key Performance Indicator ( KPI) targets are met.
Qualification: Degree Holder / HND in Marketing or Management
Experience: 2-3 years working experience in Sales & Distribution
1. Good communication skills
2. Excellent sales presentation skills
3. Team management and Leadership
4. Proactive and Result Oriented
5. Ability to communicate in English and Akan ( Major advantage )