- Prospecting for customers.
- Responsible for daily marketing of the Company’s products.
- Timely collection of sales proceeds from customers.
- Work strictly according to the company’s sales and marketing procedure.
- Present detailed weekly report on activities.
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various means:
a. Shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product.
b. Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
c. Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.).
d. Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
e. Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- The ideal candidates must have at least two years’ experience in sales and marketing role and possess an HND or Degree in any relevant course.
- Candidates with a background in Hospitality management especially in culinary would be prioritized.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs and application letter with the subject, “Sales Representative” no later than 28th June 2020.