Deliver sales growth each year as agreed to.
Set sales objectives and goals in order to meet Company goals and objectives
– Manage sales reps process of selling products to established customers and new prospects within territory to meet or exceed budgeted volume and sales revenue.
– Develop and implement sales strategies with the sales team for key customers
– Negotiate new contracts
– Identify attractive opportunities and then develop and coordinate processes (internally) to pursue these opportunities
– Implement a training and development plan for direct reports.
– Facilitate the transition of R&D efforts (new & existing) to field sales, measure new product introduction success.
– Ensure accurate pricing for correct customers invoices
– Facilitate resolution when necessary due to unusual circumstances to supply and delivery issues
– Ensure appropriate customer follow-up
– Orchestrate solutions to customer problems
– Identify potential acquisitions.
– Make joint sales calls as needed to assist direct reports.
– Establish good working relationships with key customer contacts including high- level management
– Identify and establish an in-depth relationship with key decision-makers; develop a good understanding of their needs, key issues, and concerns.
– Organize and conduct sales-related workgroup meetings. Preparation, participation, and follow-up in Resource Meetings.
– Develop a sound understanding of the target industries including key technologies, industry trends, market shares, etc.; become recognized as an industry expert
– Develop a good understanding of key customers’ business – products, manufacturing capabilities, and needs, market position, culture, methods of doing business, etc.
– Identify and communicate customer requirements and new opportunities for our products
– Develop a good understanding of our competitors – their products, strengths and weaknesses, strategic intent, etc.
– Become an active member and participant in key trade organizations and shows
– Develop an excellent understanding of product lines including product specifications and physical characteristics, applications, benefits, formulation requirements, etc.
– Develop a good understanding of end-use applications and surfactant requirements
Sales Manager Requirements-
– Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
– Three to five years of experience in Sales
– Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
– Experience in customer relationship management.
– Experience managing and directing a sales team.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Dedication to providing great customer service.
– Ability to lead a sales team.