Location: Central & Greater Accra Region
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience in the pharmaceutical field.
Candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive to detail. Candidate should always be prepared, responsive and willing to rise to challenges.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Degree/Advanced Diploma in Marketing, Sales Management, Business Management, Psychology.
• At least three (3) years post national service experience in Sales/Marketing, especially in the pharmaceutical sector.
• Experience in client relationship management or customer service.
• Selling skills and computer literate in Microsoft Office.
• Customer focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels –government, donor and community
• Able to work on own initiative and must be very innovative.
• Good report writing and presentation skills.
• Analytical with attention to detail and results-oriented
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Passionate about fieldwork
• Honest, friendly, assertive and reliable
• Pro-choice and pro-family planning
• Valid drivers license
These are local positions. Interested Non-Ghanaians must, therefore, have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana.