• Program Officer in the Private Sector Development and related sector (e.g. Public – Private Partnership, Trade, Tourism, Economic), One (1) person
• Formulate and carry out projects based on the discussions and negotiations with the government officers, Development partners and related stakeholders under the guidance and supervision of Japanese Staff.
• Assist the implementation and management of JICA’s projects through discussion with office members, JICA headquarters’ staff, and government officials concerned
• Assist activities of JICA missions and experts of responsible sector and its related sector through making various arrangements and logistical works such as creating official document, making internal procedure, and travel arrangement so forth.
• Maintain frequent communication with office members, Japanese experts, counterparts of Ghanaian government officials and Development partners concerned
• Collect, analyze, summarize, evaluate and report the information and policies of responsible sector and its related sectors to office members through attending meetings concerned and making summaries, minutes, and reports.
• Collect, analyze, summarize and evaluate the information from mass media and distribute these summaries to the designated stakeholders.
• Grasp, analyze and report the trend of macro economy which can affect Ghana’s fiscal situation and JICA’s activities and projects, by collecting information and making reports.
• Carry out and assist the evaluation of JICA’s projects and other activities in accordance with JICA’s procedure by collaborating with office members, government officials and Development partners concerned
• Promote JICA’s Public Relations efforts and its activities to the Ghanaian public and media.
• Carry out other necessary work directed by Representatives and Project Formulation Advisors.
• One (1) year (A probationary period lasting six months from the day of recruitment)
• Renewable upon satisfactory performance
• Bachelor or higher degree of Commerce, Economics, Sociology and/or its related sectors
• Adequate and proper business manner and discipline
• Excellent PC skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point for producing business/official documents, letters and reports as well as presentation.
• At least 5 (five) years working experience
Desirable Qualifications & Experiences
• Working experience within government organization, NGO/NPOs, Donor Organizations and/or private companies in above related sectors
• Master of Commerce, Economics, Sociology and/or its related sectors
Interested eligible candidates are required to submit their curriculum vitae to the following address or send by e-mail. The designated curriculum vitae format can be obtained by sending a request to the following email address or via our website. Only applications with the designated format shall be accepted.
The application will close at 05:00PM on 7th December, 2020.