Founded in 1968, MODEC has been providing competitive floating solutions for the offshore oil and gas industry and is recognized as a leading specialist for Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessels, Floating LNG (FLNGs), Tension Leg Platforms (TLPs), Production Semi-submersibles and Mobile Offshore Production Units (MOPUs).
- Company: MODEC
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Supervise the team in carrying out first line Production activities for Topsides and Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Superintendent on the FPSO as outlined in PD below.
- Supervise, mentor and coach team how to carry out first line Production activities for Topsides and Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Superintendent on the FPSO.
- Carry out Preventative Production and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned Production in accordance with the CMMS ensuring.
- All Production maintenance related activities are carried out to the highest standards
- All test and inspection routines required for the Production System are completed
- Proper records/history and reports are maintained
- Review and update Job descriptions for planned Production as required
- Be very familiar with and lead by example with the Facility’s plant and machinery their safe operation and Production and will ensure knowledge of safety requirements including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions.
- Carry out planned preventative and remedial Production maintenance as described in Maintenance management system work instructions
- Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in Production management system
- Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancy are addressed
- Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Production engineering as required for all Production operational work activities
- Provides Engineering Production support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility
- Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications
- Minimum Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent Mechanical or Process trade background.
- 8-10 years offshore oil and gas or relevant industry
- At least 5 x year CRO experience
- Production Management systems experience
- Production/Process Operations experience
- Rotating Equipment Experience
- Authorized Mechanical isolating authority
- FPSO experience