Reporting and Management
• Reports to General Manager- Commercial
• Line management responsibility for Procurement & Logistics Assistant
• Responsible for working under the direction of the General Manager-Commercial to ensure the operation of T-SHEL’s procurement, purchasing, logistics and transport activities are conducted in adherence with T-TEL policies.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an office setting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
• Ability to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
• Good communication and relationship-building skills
• Reliable and a team player
• Demonstrable ability to deliver to deadlines
• Pro-active in raising issues with management and resolving identified problems.