- Accept written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Deliver quality customer service to patients, respond to inquiries, questions, or requests, and refer them to the pharmacist for medical information.
- Verify the accuracy of patient information.
- Count prescription medication, fill prescriptions, type and attach medication labels.
- Perform inventory audits and purchasing supplies and medication.
- Process patient insurance.
- Diploma: Graduation from a formal Pharmacy Technician training program.
- Certification by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- Experience: Actively practicing in the specialty with minimum experience of three (3) years.
- Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV.
- Valid passport.
- Must be able to speak and understand English Language.