- Assists in preparing and dissecting surgical specimens.
- Prepares and select tissue samples for analysis.
- Coordinates the acquisition of tissue specimens used for research purposes.
- Supervises and trains entry-level resident physicians in pathology methodology and procedures under guidance and protocol parameters provided by medical professional staff.
- Participates in the accessioning and labeling of specimens, specimen storage and disposal, and the maintenance of reagents and equipment.
- University Degree / Associate Degree / Secondary Education Diploma.
- Minimum of two (2) years or more experience in a related field.
- A valid passport and all certifications relevant to the position.
- Full, detailed, and most updated resume/CV.
- Valid passport.
- Must be able to understand and communicate in English.