Main purpose of the Job:
- Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives.
- Selecting the most appropriate research methodology and techniques.
- Designing qualitative and quantitative research plans for projects.
- Designing research questionnaires and moderator guides.
- Working with Market Research team to oversee the fieldwork initiative.
- Interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations.
- Questionnaire Design
- Scripting (using Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, Java)
- Produce Tabulations/ Prepare data for presentations
- Produce PowerPoint charts
- Write Reports and Generate Insights
- Executions of ad hoc requests
- Any other responsibilities as may be required by the department
Key Performance Metrics:
Work with MR team to identify and pursue opportunities to grow existing client
- Business, revenue and profitability.
- Ensure the market research team raises client service awareness of analysis through
- of successful case studies and training
- Help MR team to respond to new business opportunities through:
- Liaising with clients to understand their needs
- Designing research solutions
- Preparing accurate costs
- Preparing proposals
- Presenting in pitches
Technical Competencies Required:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Programming experience (e.g. Qualtrics, Java)
- Any data tabulation package(s), preferably SPSS.
- Ability to tell a good story from data.
- Problem solving
- Technically Oriented
- Team Player
- Customer Service Ethic
- Integrity and high ethical standards
- Good organisational skills
- Passion for Results
- Analytical/logical approach
- Ability to plan ahead, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure.
Minimum Qualifications/Work Experience:
- Relevant tertiary education in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or the Social Sciences.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in data analysis and report writing.