We are looking for a full-time Maintenance Manager to oversee and lead maintenance procedures and actions in our hotel.
- Supervise all maintenance operations;
- Oversee the budget for maintenance;
- Track expenses;
- Report on progress;
- Implement maintenance procedures;
- Assign schedules;
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities;
- Manage all repair and installation activities;
- Ensure all departments adhere to safety policies and procedures;
- Oversee equipment stock; and
- Cost and order new supplies when necessary.
Core skills & competencies:
- Excellent understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.;
- High knowledge of facilities machines and equipment;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills; and
- Computer literate.
- At least 6 years of experience as maintenance manager or similar role; and
- Excellent grasp of spoken and written English.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
Degree from a vocational school or a BSc/BA or similar in business administration or facility management, will be an advantage.
Send your application to join our team today!