- Manage a product’s life cycle from design to disposal.
- Direct the allocation of materials, supplies, and products.
- Develop business relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Understand clients’ needs and how to meet them.
- Review logistical functions and identify areas for improvement.
- Propose strategies to minimize the cost or time required to transport goods.
- Oversee activities that include purchasing, transportation, inventory, and warehousing.
- Direct the movement of a range of goods, people, or supplies, from common consumer goods to military supplies and personnel.
- A degree or higher national diploma in shipping and logistics or related field.
- Certifications or training related to logistics or supply chain.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Active driver’s license.
- Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV.
- Valid passport.
- Must be able to speak and understand English Language.