Ability to live TFHO values of:
- Shared Vision.
- Consumer and Customer Focused – both internal and external.
- Local but International in Character.
- Results and a strong focus on measurement.
- Speed and efficiency, with a predisposition to action and an aversion to bureaucracy
- Ability to gain working knowledge of TFHO policies, procedures, and practices.
- Ability to act as a representative of TFHO to the public.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Documentation and record-keeping
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Considerable knowledge of auditing standards and practices, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, attention to detail, and Sound independent judgement
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Physical and Environmental Conditions
This position does not require unusual demands for physical effort. This position may occasionally require physical effort to lift and transport boxes or files weighing no more than 5 kilos. Work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of places such as offices, meeting or training rooms, or commercial vehicles; e.g., use of safe work-place practices with office equipment, and/or avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations and traffic signals.
Interested candidates should send CVs via email to
Please put “INTERNAL AUDITOR” in the subject line. No Calls Please.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.