Managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environmentOversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits programAssess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Qualification and Requirements
- Degree, MBA in Business Admin, HR or related.
- More than 3-5 years in strategic HR operations ( Strategy, recruitment, orientation and induction; training and development; performance appraisal and review; internal and external communications, etc.
- Experience in senior HRM position
- Align the business strategies to the workforce
- Ability to coordinate admin Operations is a plus