• The General Manager shall be responsible for the overall management of the Bank’s Business by ensuring effective implementation of the Board of Directors and Management’s Policies, strategic Decisions and Compliance with Bank of Ghana and other Regulatory requirements.
The key responsibilities of the General Manager shall include but not limited to the following:
• Provide leadership and guidance for the Bank through coordination of activities of all Departments, Units and Branches
• Execute the responsibilities of a General Manager in accordance with lawful and ethical standards, policies and procedures of the Bank.
• Ensure the Bank’s financial viability and cost structure are regularly analyzed and appropriate measures taken to monitor and optimise revenue in relation to the Bank’s operations and services provided.
• Prepare and present required papers to the Board and Board Committee Meetings and preside over Management Committee meetings
• Ensure the Board receives regular reports on the current state of the business and its decisions are timely communicated and implemented
• Ensure timely submission of regulatory reports as required
• Ensure a well motivated and team spirited workforce
• Represent the Bank’s interest in its dealings with stakeholders
• Ensure effective cooperation with present and potential development partners of the Bank.
• Ensure accelerated growth of the Bank through the provision and sale of sustainable products and services.
• A minimum of post-graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institution and/or full professional qualification in Banking, Accounting, Finance or any related discipline with a minimum of the 10 years post qualification experience with at least 5 years in a key management position
• Must possess considerable financial, administrative, leadership and managerial competencies
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to motivate and drive growth
• Be computer literate in Microsoft Office Word,Excel, Access, Power Point etc.
• Be knowledgeable in Electronic Banking (E-Banking).
• Ability to use T-24 Banking Application software
• Must be honest, resident to stress and exhibition of a high sense of integrity and professionalism
Interested applicants should submit their application letters, a curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates/testimonials plus names and addresses of 2 referees to:
Head – Business Development
Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited
Application Deadline: 30th November 2020.