We are looking for a full-time Food & Beverage Manager to oversee all gastronomy service procedures. This person will be responsible for planning, controlling, and ordering food and beverages for our hotel.
- Ensure that the presentation of all food and beverages is of excellent standard;
- Make sure that all food and beverage orders are served in a timely manner;
- Plan, forecast and execute food and beverage orders;
- Track food and beverage supplies and place orders when needed;
- Adhere to food, health and safety standards;
- Manage expiry dates of ordered items;
- Create special recipes for guest with dietary requirements;
- Train and supervise all members of the F&B department;
- Oversee the welcoming of customers; and
- Process customer complaints in a professional manner.
Core Skills and Competencies:
- Proven food and beverage management experience;
- Problem solving skills;
- Task delegation and organizational abilities;
- Master communicator and leader;
- Computer literacy;]
- Ability to forecast;
- Extensive food industry knowledge;
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets; and
- Guest service and satisfaction oriented.
- At least 6 years’ experience as a food and beverage manager or similar role; and
- Excellent grasp of written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in business management, hospitality, culinary arts or other related fields.
Send your application to join our team today!