We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Technician to join our technical team.
As an Electrical Technician, He/ She willbe responsible for providing professional, Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance, Repairing equipment and technical support to project engineers.
• To provide professional competent technical guidance and advice based on sound engineering practices in support of operations, projects and contracts.
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
• Responding to breakdowns, diagnosing faults and repairing equipment.
• Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
• Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
• Creating maintenance procedures.
• Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
• BSc (Hons) Electrical Engineering or HND in Electrical Engineering with more than 2 years experience.
• Must have knowledge in maintenance engineering.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Relevant technical knowledge.
• Team working skills.