We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• Higher national diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Comfortable using computers.
• Experience working with customer support.
Applicants should send CVs