Do you want to support the Church’s mission to bring souls unto Christ? If you are inspired by the prospect of being surrounded by people who share the same values as you do, have high attention to details with custodial experience, then do not miss this exciting opportunity. Come and be part of a professional organisation where your skills and passions can contribute to the mission of the Church – inviting all to come unto Christ.
- Cleans floors, walls, furniture and other building furnishings; sanitizes rest rooms, operates vacuums, carpet cleaners, buffers, etc; moves furniture, supplies, and miscellaneous equipment as needed.
- Routinely performs other duties such as dusting furniture, disposing of trash, cleaning of restaurants, cleaning grease traps, etc.
- Renovates and renews surfaces by using special equipment and products.
- Operates scrubbers, buffers, waxers, vacuums, and helps keep equipment in working condition.
- May clean, fixtures, and wood paneling from ladders or scaffolding; hang curtains or drapes from ladders.
- Follows time schedule and prescribed methods.
- May assist in setting up meeting rooms for special meetings as requested.
Must be a member of the Church and worthy of a temple recommend.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or a higher Diploma in Housekeeping or a related field.
- Two years’ or more experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of cleaning techniques.
- Comprehensive understanding of custodial procedures, supplies, and equipment.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment such as: buffers, carpet cleaners, vacuums etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills and ability to maintain good public relations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work odd hours.
- Must be in good health.
Posting Notice/More Info.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.
Find out more about the many benefits of Church Employment at http://careers.churchofjesuschrist.org.