Coordinate the implementation of device strategies to deliver the brand promise and support to drive devices to gain competitive advantage.
A Degree in Marketing, Business Administration Or Information Technology.
3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Advanced Computer knowledge
- Reporting Skills
- Basic Presentation skills
- Product and service knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Device Knowledge
- Understanding of external best practice in telecommunication
Skills & Physical Competencies:
- Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Skill in Resource Management
NB: The Incumbent must always maintain strict confidentiality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 22nd June 2021 to:
Kindly indicate the Vacancy number MTN-MKT-ADTRACK0011 as email subject to avoid disqualification.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.