St. Francis College of Education, Hohoe, is a renowned public Catholic Teacher Education institution affiliated to the University of Cape Coast as part of the teacher education reform.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following senior management position.
- Be the Head of the Internal Audit Unit of the College and provide independent, objective, and consulting services designed to add value and improve the College’s operations and provide a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control, and governance processes of the College.
- Determine the reliability and adequacy of accounting, financial and operational controls in the College and monitor compliance with established policies, plans and procedures to ensure that the internal auditing system of the College is efficient and effective.
- Exercise professional and administrative supervision over staff under the Internal Audit Unit.
- Evaluate the procedures of the College to determine whether results are consistent with the stated objectives and goals, assess the extent to which assets are accounted for and safeguarded against losses and appraise the performance of those carrying out assigned responsibilities.
- Ensure that reliable records form the basis for the preparation of appropriate financial and other data provided for decision-making.
- Draw the Principal’s attention to deficiencies in the system with recommendations for remedies where necessary.
- In accordance with the Internal Audit Act 2003 (Act 658) and in conformity with standards and procedures, carry out periodic internal audit of the College and submit reports to the College Council and the Audit Agency.
Salary and Conditions attached to the above positions are attractive and in accordance with the approved Harmonised Conditions of Service for Colleges of Education.
Interested candidates are requested to submit (in soft copy ONLY) an application letter together with the following: