• Obtaining client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information and entering same into a web-based database
• Determining Clients eligibility for the companys products by comparing client information to established requirements and policies.
• Educating clients by explaining procedures; requirements, answering questions and also providing information.
• Receiving and handling customer complaints in a timely manner.
• Maintaining communication equipment by reporting fault and problems.
• Maintaining and improving quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and also recommending for improved performance.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
• Minimum of HND
• Previous customer service experience, especially in the financial industry preferred.
• Age Limit- 25
• Excellent Verbal communication
• Excellent Phone skills
• Good listening skills
• Excellent Data entry skills
• A good team player
• Excellent Attention to details
• Great sense of professionalism
• Ability to Multi-task
• The applicant must be able to speak good English and at least two (2) Ghanaian languages