Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 35+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of logistics – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, or food delivery from your favourite restaurant. Fast, convenient and affordable service for everyone.
We are looking for a Business Sales Managers to join our team. You’ll be the face of Bolt for Business, identifying potential clients, getting them excited about the possibilities, then negotiating and signing them.
B4B has big targets, the product is evolving getting better and better and our ambitions are high – aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months. To achieve that, we’re looking for focused, hungry people, brimming with ambition and talent – just waiting for the opportunity to show us what they can do. In this role, you’ll get plenty of autonomy, authority and you’ll be closing big deals every day with real businesses. It’s an amazing time to join!
Let’s build the future of business transportation together!
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the whole sales chain, including prospecting, cold calling and planning meetings
- Proactive sales of Bolt for Business solutions to mid and large size customers
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Account manage your biggest clients, develop and grow them
- Give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt for Business solutions
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 4 years of successful previous experience as a Sales Representative, Sales Lead or Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results. Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out and generating sales from cold leads
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SME and large businesses
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous)
- Experience onboarding clients and doing some account management with larger signings
- Organised, process-driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 35+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!
Visit Bolt Website for full details and application.