Reference #: 202103
Salary: GHS1000-GHS1500 (excluding allowances)
Role type: Contract
Contract type: 12-month fixed-term contract
Benefits: transportation allowance, free breakfast, paid annual leave
Number of posts: 1
We are looking for a result driven Business Development Manager to join our sales pursuit team. You will report directly to the Head of Customer Success and assist with all Mutani sales pursuits. Your primary focus will be to identify sales leads, build lasting client relationships, and progress sales leads to conversion.
To ensure success as a Business Development Manager, you should have good interpersonal relationship, sales acumen, and strong negotiation skills. In addition, it will be desirable to have a deep interest and experience in technology products, preferably, mobile-based solutions.
- Working closely with Mutani’s Head of Customer Success to plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Organising and attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Building and maintaining a lasting relationship with customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating Mutani’s products and solution features to prospective clients.
- Leading customer onboarding, including, providing product and solution training to newly onboarded clients.
- Building goodwill with customers.
- Providing weekly briefings to Mutani’s Customer Success Manager and the sales team following client meetings.
- First degree / HND certificate in marketing, business or related field.
- Professional Certification in a Marketing or related field will be preferred but not required.
- Social media marketing certificate/skills will be preferred but not required.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Ability to work between functional and technical teams.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information for use in providing insights and conclusions related to strategic decision making.
- Proficient in MS Office Suits including, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Good leadership and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and recommend a mobile-based solution based on client’s needs.
- Good leadership, interpersonal and professional skills Work independently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Paid annual leave
- Free breakfast