AMI Expeditionary Healthcare (formerly Aspen Medical International) is a specialist hospital that on the frontlines of COVID-19, has delivered 5000+ medical personnel & healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anesthetist Nurse x6
- Examine the patients’ history for allergies or illnesses that would affect anesthesia.
- Evaluate and prepare patients, provides education about surgery and recovery, and discuss the side effects of anesthesia with them.
- Determine the amount and type of anesthesia needed for the patient and the best way to administer it.
- Perform or evaluate the results of diagnostic tests such as radiographs (x-rays) and electrocardiograms (EKGs).
- Manage patients’ airway or pulmonary status using techniques such as endotracheal intubation, mechanical ventilation, pharmacological support, respiratory therapy, and extubation.
- Perform or manage regional anesthetic techniques such as local, spinal, epidural, caudal, nerve blocks and intravenous blocks.
- Monitor patients’ vital signs and their dose of anesthesia during medical procedures.
- Oversee patients’ safety during anesthesia recovery.
- Prepare prescribed solutions and administer local, intravenous, spinal, or other anesthetics following specified methods and procedures.
- Respond to emergency situations by providing airway management, administering emergency fluids or drugs, or using basic or advanced cardiac life support techniques.
- Select, order, or administer anesthetics, adjuvant drugs, accessory drugs, fluids or blood products as necessary.
- Perform some administrative duties, such as ordering anesthesia, training new staff, and overseeing department finances.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nursing.
- Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse within home country.
- At least 3 years’ continuous experience as Anesthetist Nurse.
- Certifications or training related to anesthesia program.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- A valid Home Country License must be maintained at all times
- Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV.
- Valid passport.
- Must be able to speak and understand the English Language.
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to the English language.